Open House Marketing!
This past year has been a wild ride for Real Estate throughout the country, including in SW and Central Virginia. The market is red hot with not enough inventory of available homes to satisfy the increasing demand. Home sellers are seeing multiple offers and homes selling above list price. Because of this changing market and the effects of Covid on how people view homes for sale, there have been fewer Open Houses than in the past. As we move into the Summer selling months, we are starting to see Open Houses coming back. We have updated our Open House Marketing System for the homes we have photographed. We check the Open Houses in the MLS daily, and we provide the following services for the homes we have photographed:
- Open Houses are featured on our website under the Open House tab.
- Open Houses are added to our daily Market Updates, emailed to our agent database, and added to our social media.
- A separate eblast goes out to announce the Open Houses on Saturday.
- We share the Open Houses on Facebook and Instagram.
- There are many tools available on your Property dashboard to promote your Open House, including social media tools and printable flyers that can be tailored specifically for your Open House.